﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Seems like it was just yesterday,

The old feeling of nostalgia washed over me as I sat there looking through old pictures, discarded letters and pieces of art that had compiled as a pile of junk in the corner of my room throughout the years. Shuffling through my things a birthday card slipped out, one given from me to my big brother, not many years ago, it read:

He teased you and tickled you and put ice cubes down your back.
He was your best friend and worst enemy, your tormentor and your protector.
He’s the one you always knew would be there anytime you needed him.
He’s your brother and you love him like crazy.
What else is there to say?
For my brother
From your sister


At times like this, I realise just how lucky I am to have brothers even if I wish I didn't majority of the time. I know you just left a couple of days ago but I miss you already and I can't wait till you're back home again :)

2010 already? I wouldn't be able to believe if this year went by just as quick as the last couple. I wouldn't call myself a very busy person but for some reason I can't seem to find any time to do anything. So here's to a new year filled with possibilities, to accomplish your goals, to set out on new adventures and to spend time only on those who are worth it. I for one am not spending 2010 chasing people who were never meant to be mine to begin with.

Cheers! x

3 comments:

doona said...

i guess i wasnt the only person who disappeared ;)

its good to have you back ;*

i wish you all the best in this year...and allah ykhaleelch ur bros inshallah ;*

Wafa J said...

Haha, yeah, I guess I have been away a while :p

Well, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon ;)

Thank you doll :* I hope the same for you,

xx

Pri said...

You have a blog again too :)