﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I marked the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

~Robert Frost

----------------------------------------------------------

Mood: -Stressed but yet peaceful ;p

Song of the moment: -Leaving on a jet-plane (dedicated to Z for making me listen to it over and over again ;p)

I remember the day I read this poem, it was a few years ago and the last day of school before the exams and summer. It was my teacher's last day too as she was leaving the school and so she said she had something that she wanted to give to the class. She took out a big bag and in it there were scrolls of paper, with each of our names scrawled neatly into a different piece of paper. When I approached her to take my paper, she smiled and said: 'I hope you grow to achieve this, don't follow in others footsteps but rather create a path for others to follow'. I'll always cherish her words and not a day goes by where I don't wonder whatever did happen to her.

-I hope this poem helps you all out and elightens you as much as it did with me ;*

P.s: Robert Frost has always been one my favourite poets, you should definitely check his other poems out!

Until next time,

xoxo

10 comments:

doona said...

beautiful!

Wafa J said...

Truer words could not have been spoken! I heart Robert Frost :)

Cupid ;* said...

I love leaving on a jet plane, and true about Robert Frost, I like his poem nothing gold can stay;*

Cupid ;* said...

I just found your blog, and I'm SOO loving it, I loved every single post that you've posted;* and since I figured that you like quotes, I wanna share a quote that I really like I hope you don't mind;*

"don't make what you think of me my problem, but you should rather care what I'm thinking about you cos my thoughts have more value than yours"

it's kinda a bit shallow but I believe it implies on those harsh anony commenters for some reason, anyways I loved your blog and keep up the great job;**

Wafa J said...

Awh thanks so much, I just started reading yours too and I'm only half-way done till now, but I am hooked! :D

Exactlyy! It's your opinion over their's. 'Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and thos who matter don't mind'. Dr.Seuss is another person whose quotes are a must read! ;p

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your comment just made my day :)

xoxo

Cupid ;* said...

LOOOL
once again I say nothing but the truth you can guarantee that none of what I say is a "mujamala" and lool thank you;** I can't wait to hear ur feedback:*

Wafa J said...

Haha, I see you've posted! I'll get to reading all your posts fully and then you your comments shall be flooded! ;p

My Lustful Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Lustful Life said...

dude im loving your blog..i read your about me page and i never thought id find a person who is obsessed with quotes!keep posting and your style of writting is simple amazing,

regards,
the pimple

p.s i love robert frost!! POETRY IS NOT JUST WORDS THAT HAVE MEANING NO THEY ARE MUCH MORE..THEY ARE THE KEY TO THE MEANING LIFE..THE PATH THAT WIL HELP US DISCOVER WHAT LIFE REALLY MEANS.

keep posting!

Wafa J said...

Awh well now you have! =p and thank you it means alot, I'm loving your blog too! :)

I'll stop being a procrastinator and get back to posting as soon as my finals are done!

Haha, that is so true, your like a more outspoken version of me, I like you already! :D

Thanks again,

xoxo