﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 22, 2009

~*These thoughts

Current mood: -Anxious; finals in two days.

Current Quote: -A walk down memory lane,

Listening to: -I am not my hair (Indie Arie ft Akon)

------------------------------------------------------

I am bored out of my mind, I can't solve another sum or try and practice my french any longer. We're moving houses soon so today's pretty much been me sitting around, looking at old pictures, reminiscing. Anyhow back to the point, as I was going through my stuff, I happened to come across a poem I had written on one of my more depressing days. I thought I'd post it because being the forgetful person I am it seemed very unlikely I'd ever get to it, so you know what they say there's no day like today. Blog now, study later! =p

----------------------------------------------------

These thoughts,

Now it's just you, me and my thoughts...
Sometimes I need to get away,
I don't always want to,but I find no reason to stay.
Just leave me alone to myself and my thoughts,
The thoughts that for so long was the reason I fought
To prove to the world the things that are right,
To prove to the world with all my might.
These thoughts, these thoughts are more than just words.
They help, protect and guard me just like a sword.
I'm on a ship that's drowning
With a heart filled with doubt
And a mind full of questions wanting to know
What this is all about.
I feel as though i've lost, lost a part of me
And now it's gone, gone for all eternity.

-Starlight<3

2 comments:

Kindle My Heart said...

GO STUDY!!! Lol, hope you'll do well and I just LOOOOVE your blog.

Wafa J said...

LOOOL :P

Exams are finito! and I'm so glad they are done and and and I pretty much aced everything.

Woohooo, Summer o9. Here I come!

Thank youu so much :)

xx