﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 31, 2009

Done and over with,

Hiya girlies, I hope you all had a wonderful summer and I know it's been a while since I've posted but I've grown weary of it. Yes, I have written my story in advance so there's enough to last over 10-15 more posts but I'm no longer able to continue the story and the excitement of writing it has just died down. I'll probably just continue it as a personal project but nothing else. I'm really sorry but I won't be continuing the story, I won't however stop blogging but now I'm still going to be blogging but it'll be on short stories and so on. I didn't want to be a let-down but I really don't have any inspiration anymore and now that my summer's over with and school's started again, I don't know if I'll have time to work on the story.

I finally figured out how to use the uploader, all I had to do was use firefox. Once again google has saved me :p I'm trying a new layout and I've changed the blog name and the website url, hope you guys like it :) x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noo:( I really liked the story! Its your choice tho!;p Looking forward to ur short stories.
-R

Wafa J said...

Although I'm really glad you enjoyed it, I'm sorry about not continuing; I really don't have the time but if I ever do plan on starting again, you'll be the first to know :) Thank you x

Killer-H said...

Ohh, I Really loved the story:(

Wafa J said...

It makes me happy beyond belief that there are people who enjoyed my writing but at the same time, I can't continue and I'm sorry about that but there will be more and that you can be sure about :)x

Carpe Diem said...

No story :(

But I understand, when the enthusiasm dies, it dies, and its very hard to light it up again.

Looking forward to the short stories..

Awaiting...