﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 21, 2009

8 things

Current mood: ~Distraught.

Current quote: ~Que será será. (Whatever will be, will be)

Listening to: ~Ratatat-Shempi

-------------------------------------------------------------

Since I don’t have anything better to do, I decided I might as well do this.
Thanks for the tag Atw!

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
- Reports
-Blackberry Bold
-London <3
-Harry Potter!
-Transformers 2
-Cruise from Norway to Sweden
-Working at an orphanage
-Start mission 'stop procrastination'.

8 Things I wish I could do:
- Own a purple Aston Martin Vanquish.
- Go sky –diving- Stop Procrastinating
- Learn a new language (Farsi :P)
- Do a tour of the world.
- Own a pet monkey.
- Have my very own line of clothing or write a best-selling novel.
- Be successful with whatever it is I choose to do.

8 Things I love:
- Aston Martins.
- Shopping :*
- Technology
- Rain.
- Roller-blading.
- Audrey Hepburn
- My girls (:
-Travelling

8 Things I did yesterday - I pretty much slept the whole day.
- Woke up.
- Fell back asleep.
- Went to the doctors (food poisoning).
- Facebooked/Checked Blogger.
- Had my medicines.
- Went back to sleep.
- Woke up, ate.
- Went back to sleep (A)

8 Shows I watch:
- Gossip Girl
-90210
- One tree hill, once in a while.
- Heroes
- Prison Break, a few episodes ( I need to begin watching it properly!)
- Tom and Jerry (A)
- Entourage, once in a while.
- Friends-
Lost, whenever it’s on.

8 Bloggers I tag
- Material Girl ♥
- ĐǻñĎõøðñ
- Lovers In Dubai
- A
- The Extravagante
- Problems in Life
- Pastels of Crimson
- behind these hazel eyes

13 comments:

*S.W ~ said...

-Start mission 'stop procrastination'.

loooool, yeah .. we ALL need to do that
aww, it was so nice learning stuff about you :D loool w a7laa shayy, you slept like 3 times ams? :P

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I wish I could do that too!!! "- Go sky –diving- Stop Procrastinating"

Wafa J said...

*S.W~ : Haha, we should start a group. Awh, thank you (:
I get pretty lazy when I'm sick :P I didn't want to get out of bed.

Lovers In Dubai: I know! I heard there's an indoor sky-diving place in AD, I want to try it there first before I attempt jumping off an actual plane (A)

Pri said...

I hate you butthead :D
Everything on your lists are similiar to mine. And I don't know anyone to tag :P

Though you already know this cause I already ranted to you on msn by now. x

Wafa J said...

Haha tough lucck :P

and you can tag me, me, me, me and my pet turtle Bob (A)

Rambler !

x

Ruby Woo said...

What's there to like about reports???

define reports ;p

Wafa J said...

Haha, well.. they're my exam results and I usually wouldn't look forward to them but the sooner they came back the faster my dad gives me his present D:

& I got my reports yesterday and I have to say, I'm beyond pleased with myself (:

x

My Lustful Life said...

hey you, your suprise is on my blog ;) its a comment on the finale post:D

Wafa J said...

haha yay!

I can't wait to see what it is, I'll go check it out right away :)

x

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Aaah sweetie I'm so sorry you got food poisoning! Hope you are feeling better by now :(

WV - roseleg haha

Wafa J said...

Thanks alot :) I'm actually feeling great right now.

Nothing a day of shopping can't cure =p

x

A said...

Tagged me ?! :o if yes, then omg thank yoou .. or maybe there's another A out there :$

Wafa J said...

Haha, Noo it was you who I tagged :P