﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Part One.

Current mood:-Excited.

Listening to:-Over the hills and far away-Nightwish (Yess. I officially adore them and I dedicate this song along with this post to The pimple. I hope you find your cat soon and if there's anything I could help with all the way from Dubai, let me know :P)

Current quote:-People gather bundles of sticks to build bridges they never cross. ~Author Unknown

------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got to writing my story so here it goes. It's not nearly as good as half the stories I read but I figured I really did enjoy writing things so why not give it a chance. I don't have a name for it as of yet so I'd really appreciate some feedback on what you think of the story and a suitable name for it.

------------------------------------------------------------
~The more things start to change, the more they stay the same.

The sound of her alarm was enough to make her get out of bed not that she had gotten much sleep to start with. She pushed the covers off her head and moved lazily towards the bathroom, to get herself ready. She stared back in disbelief at the figure looking back at her in the mirror; she looked as though she had aged years in the past few days, her eyes were all puffed up and she had dark circles. Her former curvaceous figure had been lost and she looked sadly at the top dangling off her body. She hugged the top to her body as she attempted to fix her tangled hair.

The pathetic state she was in caused her to break into tears again. She never used to be like this, she thought back to the days where she was the most carefree thing in the world, with not a problem or a worry. She pushed those thoughts away as a tear rolled down her face.

Today was a new day, she told herself. She tried to regain her spirits as she tried on the new clothes her mother got for her. She sighed at herself with the ruffled top hanging loosely on her body and the high-waist pants that were barely holding up. She tied her hair in a bun and put on her new miu miu heels and held her Balenciaga bag in hand.

She sat in the car humming a beat to herself, feeling better than she had in days until she saw it again. Her mind flashed back to the day she was standing a few feet away from her friend, they were both happily giggling and smiling away and just like that with a deafening scream.. It was all gone.

4 comments:

My Lustful Life said...

first of all, THANKYOU FOR THE DEDICATION!! and your really sweeeet for making me feel good about losing my cat

second, im liking the story! althought the first post is really short-.- keep it up though

and




KEEP SMILING HOLIDAY!:D

Wafa J said...

No, thank you for introducing me to them :P

& No problem :)

I'll try my best to make the posts longer, hopefully the next one will be.

Haha, will do! and you too!

x

Pri said...

You didn't tell me you started posting! I was planning on deleting my blog, I prefer keeping my writing to myself, but for sure I'm favouriting your blog.

Pri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.