﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

I wonder if you know, how they live in Tokyo (8)

Current mood: -Bored, Yes I only write posts when I have nothing better to do :P This summer is getting boring, I need to travel now!

Current quote: -Pretty is the queen that rules our land. ~Carrie Latet

Listening to: -Mariah Carey - Obsessed

------------------------------------------------

My current obsession is Japan and everything to do with Japan. Honestly, I love that place and I'm pretty bummed we're not going there this summer. As much as I love London, I'd rather be in Tokyo!

Everything about Tokyo is bliss, from the tall buidings, beautiful scenery, to the slender and sophisticated women, the stiff, well-groomed men and the outrageously fashionable youth.

Tokyo street style is definitely not suitable for the faint-hearted. These girls have looks that could kill, and the clothes on these guys are a sight for sore eyes.

Seeing as I still haven't figured out how to post pictures. (I'm kind of technologically disabled) Comments on how to do so would be appreciated and clicking the 'Add Image' button doesn't really help as it won't work!

I'm just going to leave you with a link so you can have a look for yourself just how things are done in Tokyo.

http://www.style-arena.jp/en/street/

P.s: I'll be jet-setting off to Europe for my long-deserved summer vacations in 3 days time, so I can't guarantee when I will post next.

I wish all of you guys a wonderful summer!

Until next time,

xoxo

6 comments:

My Lustful Life said...

japan!! i have a japense friend that lives in dubai!! and my cousins are half japenese:P lewl thats soo cool you wrote about japan!:P well i have a bazzare family:P im not full kuwaiti soo that explains part of the weridnesss:P soo cool you wrote about japan!

Wafa J said...

Haha, wow! I'd love to meet half japanese, half arab people. They are gorgeous! What's your other half from? I love diverse people! D: It's pretty cool to have such an ethnic background. I love Japan :)

My Lustful Life said...

well umm im a very weird mixture:P im kuwaiti a bit indian and a bit syrian...n then the marrige thing in my family is completly bizzare...like none of my uncles married a kuwaiti you can go from the US alll the way to england to japan to lebanon to india and more:P

Wafa J said...

That is not weird. That's freaking awesome! Ironically, I have some of that in me too :P

Like I said, diverse people are awesome !

x

lillybelle said...

I was just in tokyoooo....it is amazinggg.. i am in love with it i think everyone should experience tokyo cause its sooo diffferent :) <3

Wafa J said...

It is really different and that's exactly what I love about the place and the people are so friendly!