﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Part Two.

Current mood:-Hyper! I'm finally leaving tomorrow! :D

Listening to:-My maid whine about how many clothes I have packed. Sadly, I don't even have time to listen to my blessed music today and the fact that my iPod went crazy on me, leaving me unable to update it, isn't helping :(

Current quote:-'Sometimes we expect more from others because we'd be willing to do that much for them'.

This post is dedicated to my lovely cousin H, for helping me out with the story and encouraging me to post it. Thank you :*

--------------------------------------------------

~You can’t run away from the truth

She pushed her head back into the seats and asked her driver to get her to school fast as she thought to herself; ‘why me?’.

Today was her first day in her new school, since she was moving towards the end of the year; things were going to be a bit complicated. She couldn’t go back to her old life, how could she?

Everywhere she went, all she saw was her. Running away never was her thing but she didn’t know what else to do.

The car pulled into the school’s parking lot and she quickly jumped out of the car and waved goodbye to her driver. She slid her hand over her clothes, making sure everything was in place and she walked into the school building.

After she had greeted the staff and introduced herself, she was taken to her form class, where she’d have to head every morning to take attendance. She shuffled from foot to foot nervously as the students in the class stared at her.

Miss: ‘Hello dear, why don’t you go ahead and introduce yourself?’

She hesitated but then opened her mouth and began to speak: ‘My name is Aaliyah and a few days ago you could pretty much call me your average Emirati girl but as of recently I’m not exactly where I stand anymore. I am 17 years old of age but events have changed me into someone a lot older. I don’t know if I’ll fit in here but I hope you guys are willing to give me a chance’.

Miss: ‘That was... a lovely speech Aaliyah; please go sit yourself down next to Raneem’. She indicated to an empty spot next to a friendly looking red-haired girl.

Aaliyah kept her eyes on the floor as she walked towards her seat. As she sat down, she smiled at Raneem and then went back to her notebook.

She quickly scanned the room, taking in all the new faces. If she wasn’t feeling so gloomy, she probably would’ve been quite excited at the prospect of being around so many different, interesting-looking people.

She turned her head as she felt someone staring at her; she looked up to see a very good-looking guy. She stared at him for a bit as she could’ve sworn she had seen him before. He had eyes of hazel, long lashes, a strong chiseled jaw, dark brown hair and the body of a Greek statue. He quickly turned his head around as if in panic or something.

The bell soon went off and it was time to move on to the next class. As she was walking out of the classroom, he bumped into her, causing her to knock all her books onto the floor. She looked up half expecting him to help her pick it up but instead he quickly turned and walked the other away.

She had never felt so out of place before; she put her bag down and gathered all her books into a pile. No-one stopped to help her, not even the smiley Raneem.

Moving schools was starting to look like a huge mistake.

----------------------------------------------------------

*I didn't like this post at all but I didn't know how else to write about it. Like I said before, my story isn't all that next to the other stories up in blogsphere but I'm giving it my best and I'd love some feedback on it :)

x

1 comments:

My Lustful Life said...

hmm hang in there!1im liking the story and ill always be a fan:)