﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Untitled? Part Six.

I can't really be bothered to write this post in my usual layout and as for my mood, I'm feeling pretty depressed right now but I'm already late on my promise so I wanted to post tonight. I think I've come to that stage in your life where you realise just how harsh reality is, when people say things are going to get better; they never mean it. I always thought missing someone should get better as the days went on and although I think of her less, I still tear up every now and then. Happy Birthday G.B, You would've been a year older today and someone to be very proud of too :*


Also since I figured that this post is way way way too short I added an extra part to it and I'll be leaving tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update soon but most probably in less then a week if not tomorrow.

P.s I still need a name for the story, parts are getting boring. Help!
---------------------------------------------------

*In Fahad’s perspective.

I put my hands on my head as I thought about what I just saw. I don’t know why I followed her home or even attempted to befriend her in the first place, all I knew is at that moment it was exactly what I wanted to do. I’ve never been a guy who was good with dealing with emotions; I would flee at the first sign of them so what am I doing with a girl like this?

Ever since that day Abood hit that girl, I’ve been feeling really emotional and anxious about everything. I can’t remember the girl’s face or her friend’s; I was too shocked to look up especially since I knew he saw her there and still hit her. I have a feeling her death wasn’t accidental but I still didn’t have the courage to question my friend.

I was a coward, I am a coward but I’m tired of being one. I need to talk to him now, if Aaliyah is so upset over whatever she’s gone through, I wonder how that girl must feel. I need to find that girl and talk to her but more importantly I need to find Abood and talk to him...now.

I ran out of my cousin’s house and out on to the road, quickly but carefully enough so that Aaliyah doesn’t happen to see me. I jumped into my Range Rover, put my Ray Ban wayfarers on and plugged the iTrip in as Laurent Wolf’s ‘No Stress’ blasted out. I tilted my head back as I pondered about what I was going to do next. I pulled my mobile out and called Abood; a groggy, unfamiliar voice picked up the phone.

I soon came to realize that it was in fact Abood, he sounded horrible; like he’d been crying for days. I decided that I could play the curious boy later and the dutiful friend now and pushed my foot on the accelerator as I headed to his house.

I was greeted at the door by a pale looking Abood, who looked as though he hadn’t slept in days. I unexpectedly pulled him into a hug and then straightened myself out as I felt his body tighten. I pulled away and asked him how he was doing; he simply gave me half a smile and led me into his house. I tried asking him questions but he was too deep in his own thoughts to hear me, I looked around the place and as bad as my room looked back home. This place looked like a hurricane went through it, I tried to arrange whatever I could and then proceeded to order some food since it didn’t look like he had anything to eat in a while and I was beginning to grow hungry.

After more than an hour or so of sitting in silence he began to speak.

Abood: ‘I don’t know why I did it, it was so stupid of me but I was out of control. I didn’t think about what I was doing’.

Me: ‘What? What’s wrong?’

Abood: ‘Everything was going fine and then he had to come along and ruin it and I just didn’t know how to deal with him in the picture. I went crazy Fahood, I know I’ve done some really messed up stuff in the past but this is beyond my limit and I took it all out on her, without even listening to her side and now..’.

Me: *my heart went out to this guy, sitting here watching him filled with so much pain and remorse, I didn’t know what to do or how to feel* ‘I..I...I don’t know what to say Abood. I want you to tell me everything that happened to make you like this. Everything from the beginning, till right now and I promise you we’ll figure everything out’.

Abood: ‘You don’t understand! I am going crazy, literally! Everywhere I go, I see her face, and everything I do reminds me of her. How can I live with myself after I’ve done something like this? How can I enjoy my life when I took hers away from her?’

Me: ‘...What’s done is done. We all make mistakes’.

Abood: ‘A MISTAKE? So, this is all just a mistake to you. I killed a girl, Fahad. Do you know how it feels to wake up every day knowing you’re a murderer? Knowing you murdered the one girl you loved, the one person who was able to make you smile, the one person who made your life...worth living’.

Me: *I looked down at my shoes, I really didn’t know what to say* ‘Abdullah, that might all be true but what exactly can you do about it now? Crying and feeling depressed about it isn’t going to help’.

Abood: ‘I know but I don’t know how to be any other way which is why I wanted to let you know that I’m going to end this, once and for all’.

Me: *gee this guy sounds he came right out of a movie* ‘and how do you plan on doing that?’

Abood: ‘I’m going to take my life, just like I took hers’.

The amount of shock that was shown on my face was unbelievable.

Me: ‘You’re going to do what?’

Abood: ‘You heard me’.

With that, he walked away. I was too surprised, shocked and just upset to do anything about it. Even if I did, what would I say to him? What could I possibly say that could ever make him feel right again? I’ve never been good with words; I wouldn’t know what to say or where to start.
I just walked out of his house, praying that it wasn’t something I was going to regret later on. I needed to think, I needed to be at my special place, and just think. I got into the car and drove off, with a hundred bottled up emotions inside just waiting to spill out.

Until next time,

xoxo

7 comments:

Pri said...

:o

I really like this post though.

Wafa J said...

I hate this no feedback thing but my rule was no new posts till I get a comment and technically your comment somewhat counts as one so the new post will be up soon buut buut buut next post your comment wont count! >.<' x

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't stop posting :)
Let us where this is going plz!

Wafa J said...

Anonymous: I guess I won't stop posting but the lack of encouragement doesn't make me want to post faster but inshAllah tomorrow :) x

Anonymous said...

Continue posting I'm hooked, btw your a really good writer!
-R

Wafa J said...

Awh thank you darling that really made my day :) New post on it's way.

Anonymous said...

BUT WHY =o
i loved it :*
POST SOON xx.

-Lilly ;*