﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 6, 2009

Just when you think everythings alright..

Hey loves!

I'm in London now and the weather is gorgeous.There's always something about this place that makes me happy. I'd go on and on but I'm afraid I haven't the time.

The arrival at London was a very sad one we were greeted with the news of the passing away of one of my brother's best friends: A. I didn't know him personally but I know he made my brother a better person and was always there for him.He was an amazing person and lit up all of our lives in an unimaginable way. I pray for his family and his friends and especially for A. I also pray dearly for God to help ease my brothers sufferings and help him get through this. You were a good guy A, I'm sure you're in a better place. May He rest in peace.

Until next time,

X

--------------------------------------------

That post should have been posted on July 2nd but since Im pretty much handicapped when it comes to technology I had no idea how to post it.

Im in Sweden right now, sitting in the airport. My cruise just finished and we are flying out to Denmark today, London again after two days and finally back home. I actually miss the ever-so materialistic place I call home.

I will be writing about my vacation later and I have some pictures to share.

P.s: I dont know where the apostrophes are on this keyboard so you must ignore my lack of using it.

Im also going to update the story once Im back, which will be in less then a week.

------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

M O Z A said...

Im sorry for your brothers loss, have fun in your vication , SHOP shop and shop, there is nothing such as enough shopping !! =)

enjoy,

Wafa J said...

It's alright :) He's coping alright or so he seems. I guess girls are the ones with emotional problems and no worries, I'm doing that :P Thank you! x