﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Part Three & Four.

I should be running off to the airport right now but I'm sitting here posting instead :P It should put me down that I'm not getting any feedback on the story but I still have a few loyal readers and I'm writing more for myself then anyone else, so here is part three and four since I won't be posting for another few weeks.

--------------------------------------------------

~One by one, everything falls apart.

*I’m not liking the story that much in second view perspective so I’m going to try it out in first person, I’d like to know which one is more interesting, maybe I’ll decide on doing both or just one. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I stopped an escaping sob and reminded myself that this was my decision, yes I was going through a rough time and I was hoping the people would be more considerate but everything happening now was a result of my own actions.

I pushed a strand of my honey brown hair behind my ears and went back to placing my books into my bag. I stood up coming face to face with a grey-haired, middle-aged woman.

She had a concerned look on her face and asked me what was wrong.

‘’Nothing..’’ I stopped mid-way and then began to continue, ‘’I knew moving schools wasn’t going to be easy but no-one said it would be this hard’’. With that, I walked away not knowing where my next class was but I wasn’t intending on attending it.

‘’Miss Aaliyah’’, a loud voice boomed through the hallway. I quickly spun around to see my form teacher, Miss Z standing there with a suspicious look on her face.

Miss Z: ‘’You’re not lost, are you?’’
Aaliyah: ‘’Uhmm, Actually I think I am’’.
Miss Z: ‘’Follow me’’.

I gritted my teeth in frustration that I’d have to enter another class filled with those horrible people again.

I entered the class with my eyes placed firmly on the floor. The two blonde girls sitting in the front row doing a head to toe inspection of me didn’t make me feel any better about my choice of clothes or state of appearance.

Miss Z: ‘’Aaliyah seemed to have lost her way again, I’d really appreciate it if one of you would like to help show her around’’.
The class remained silent.

Miss Z (clears throat): ‘’I would REALLY like it if someone volunteered to help her out’’.

I heard a rough voice call out: ‘’Sure miss, I’d like to help out’’. I looked up to see the hazel eyed boy staring at me with a curious look on his face. My expression quickly changed to astonishment as I anticipated why he’d want to help me out.

Miss Z: ‘’Okay Fahad, you are now in charge of showing Aaliyah around school, thank you’’.

I was going to decline but I figured I had nothing to lose, I didn’t know anyone here and by the looks of it, it didn’t look like I was going to make any friends anytime soon so I might like to have some company even if he probably hated me already.

Part Four:

I tapped my pen against the table, counting the minutes till class got over with and I could leave the school grounds.

As I was engrossed in my own world, analyzing the events of the day, I looked up to see Fahad staring at me with a concerned look on his face. I looked back down as I wasn’t in the mood to deal with him and as the bell rang I scurried out of the classroom.

As I was walking onto the courtyard, I felt a pair of strong arms pull me back. I turned around to come face to face with Fahad. He looked at me with that intent look of his and said:

‘I know you’re going through a rough situation right now, but ignoring everyone isn’t going to help you through it’.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said:

‘You have no idea what I’m going through right now so you don’t really have the right to judge me. I don’t need any more friends to lose’.

He came closer to me and was about to offer some advice but I pushed past him and kept walking, even though I heard Fahad call my name, till I reached my car and then asked my driver to speed home.

When we neared our house, I literally jumped out of the car and ran into my house. I quickly slammed the door to my room and collapsed onto my bed. I was out of breath and I couldn’t think straight. I just needed to hear her voice.

9 comments:

My Lustful Life said...

YAY! now we have some action:) (its kind of predicatble thats there is gona be a little smthn smthn with fahad) fahad is a relly how name, all fahads i know are hot soo probably this one is too:P

honeylove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
honeylove said...

Aww,
I just started reading your posts and think that your story is very interesting and sounds real.

I like how Fahad is portrayed:D and why does he turn away everytime she looks at him?That makes the story more mysterious.

Post real soon.
Love,Honey.

Wafa J said...

The pimple: predictable is not what I aim for but right now its all my little brain's been able to come up with buut I promise you the next few posts are full of action :D annd I totally agree on the thing with the Fahads, I haven't met a Fahad who wasn't hot neither a Hamad :p

Honey: ahah I love you! You'll love the next few posts or so I hope and yeah you'll figure out why he acts like this soon ;)

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Actually, I know a really fat Fahad.. mb shaaain, bs mta5ta5 so not that desirable ;p sorry to burst your bubble ladies..


Bas I can tell this Fahad's gonna be a heartbreaker ...sigh

moi said...

i just read the story, and i swear its my fave between all those millions stories in blogs so far! i stopped reading aslan since they all have the same style but urs i loveee! post soon;*

Wafa J said...

Heroine: Haha awh well I haven't meant any like that and I hope I don't. I like living in my own bubble :p and unfortunately this Fahad's going to end up breaking more than one heart; maybe even his own..

Moi: Your comment just made my day! You have the most beautiful writing and the fact that you enjoy reading my posts makes me beyond overjoyed. I won't be posting till the 16th but I promise you therell be a post up on the 16th! :)

Carpe Diem said...

Keeep posting. We need more that camera, lights, action (with high empasis on the action part!) ;)

I like the story so far, and i cant help but wonder what will come next. Keep it interesting!
Have a safe flight!
Oh and please check out vialofthoughts.blogspot.com

Thanks.

Wafa J said...

Carpe Diem: Thanks alot! You will have all of that in the next post. I will check that out as soon as Im back home :) x