﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Punk Love﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 1089 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Pre
view﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Ed Hardy﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.3 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯0 Grabs Today. 5951 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Part Five.

Yes! I'm finally back. I don't know wether I'm happy or sad right now. The weather is horrible, it's disgusting and hot and there was a sandstorm today that didn't make it any more welcoming. Thankfully I'll be off again on the 22nd, I'm looking forward to that now though I might think otherwise once the 22nd approaches. Anyhow since I promised you all a post once I got back, I'm giving you one. It's not long at all but it's all I have right now though if the feedback is good, I'll have a new one up by tomorrow.

Overview on my trip along with pictures will also be up soon. I'd also like to add that if there's anything in the plot you don't undersand or something you'd like to add to it, please feel free to let me know. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

-----------------------------------------

Current mood:-Jetlagged/ tired as hell yet I can't find it in me to fall asleep. All hail the insomniacs!

Listening to:-Jay Sean ft Lil Wayne: Down. Lil Wayne is indeed a drunk bastard or so he comes off as. Sadly I used to think this guy had talent and then I heard his real voice. As much as I hate Jay Sean and that air of haughtiness he so proudly wears, I must admit; his voice is a killer. The beats in this song are great. Worth a listen.

Current Quote:-'You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist'. ~Attributed to both Golda Meir and Indira Gandhi

This post is dedicated to Anwar, for well just being Anwar. You have an inability to spell anything right, you have a retarded laugh, and a tendency to go on about stupid things but then again so do I, but most of all you listen to the crap I say, day after day without getting tired. Thank you boo!

----------------------------------------


I let the tears fall as I dialed her number. My breathing grew heavier as I heard the ringing tone and was then greeted by the answering machine. I took a deep breath as the answering machine began to speak.

‘Hey this is Hala, I’m sorry I can’t get to the phone now. Please leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible’.

I heard my loud laughter fill the background and the voices were muffled by a loud beep. My mobile fell out of my hands as the tears spilled out of my eyes. Not having her next to me to tell me off when I do something wrong, not being able to call her up in the middle of the night for absolutely no reason, not being able to go out with her and make complete idiots of ourselves was driving me crazy. I missed that ridiculous laugh of hers, the smile that could light up my day and eyes that could drive any sane man mad. I wanted nothing more than to be with her.

Loud sobs escaped me as I fell onto the ground sobbing. I didn’t want to be this way but I didn’t know what else to do, no-one else understood me, no-one else knew what I was going through and having all this emotion locked up in myself is just so hard.

I spotted some movement in the house nearby and I looked up to see someone quickly duck behind the curtains.

With a sigh, I lifted myself off the ground and shut the curtains and l lied on my bed allowing my exhausted self to drift to sleep not knowing that it was in fact Fahad who had followed me home and watched me from the opposite house.

7 comments:

M said...

Miskeena... :( I might sound stupid, bs I wanted to make sure, did her friend die?

Wafa J said...

You don't sound stupid at all. I guess I'm kind of unclear. Her friend died at the start of the story, I think the next post will clear things up a bit :) x

Carpe Diem said...

:(

Poor thing! I can just try and empathize, but never been there, so it's always short of the real thing.

Awaiting next one.
And make the most of the trip.

Wafa J said...

Carpe Diem: Yeah, you don't want to be there. It's not very pleasant, anyhow the new post will be up tonight. Thanks a lot :) x

Anonymous said...

me lovee<3<3<3 amazing like always loved wat u wrotee and the story was amazingg cant wait to fin ihs them all, someone forgot to give me the blog name>_> and btw thanx for adding my name smartiee<3

Wafa J said...

Hahah see this is exctly what I was talking about when I said you couldn't spell to save your life :P I'm pretty sure you were the one who didn't ask me ^_^
New post tonight, I expect your comment now that you know how to post it -.-'
x

Pri said...

My internet is working now. This sounds nothing like what you were telling me on the phone, idiotface.
I want to read the rest today, bring it :D